I’m Robyn, I love reading, writing and eating. I am very passionate about human rights and am a raving feminist who also loves photography and oh did I say food already? I hope this blog floats your boat but if your boat starts sinking miserably to the bottom of the ocean to swim with octopi and dance with the squids then I have to admit – it’s your loss.
I am still getting to grips with Word Press as I am used to the good old Blogger platform but it was about time for a change anyway, so please be patient with me. Hence- forth I will commence with some interesting and important but utterly useless facts about me to clog your mind with needless information and disable it from interacting in everyday life.
- I like peanut butter – this is more of a Warning than a fact.
- I am a Runner
- I own pink hair dye
- I obsessively photograph life
- I collage
- I have an adorable yappy Jack Russell cross Border Terrier who goes by the name “Harry” .
- Myself and my mum fan girl Christmas
- I am “excited about life” in the words of J B Priestley
- I have several alter ego’s
- I like cake.